Teaching grammar can be so overwhelming. There are countless rules and then a list or rule breakers for every rule. The language standards are extensive and can take a significant amount of time to teach. But who has extra time? No teacher that I know has a long block of time for teaching grammar. What if I told you that grammar can effectively be taught in just 10-15 minutes per day? Let me show you how in this free grammar mini-course for teachers!
In the course you will learn:
- how to keep students engaged when introducing a lesson
- the secrets to using grammar interactive notebooks
- a quick way to integrate grammar into writing
- my favorite ways to use task cards for reviewing grammar
- simple strategies for differentiating grammar for all learners
And it’s all free!
The mini course is easy to consume:
- The lessons are broken down into very short videos.
- The videos can be watched any time that is convenient for you.
- You can use your computer, iPad, or phone to watch the lessons! There is even an app to make it a piece of cake to watch when you aren’t home.
When you complete all of the short video lessons, you will be given a professional development certificate.
Again, it’s all free!
Get signed up below!!
Have a Not So Wimpy day,
Hello!!! I have purchased the writing master class, purchased the vip writing lessons, and want to take the grammar and language masterclass. I know this is at a discount, but it includes writing. I already purchased writing. Is there a course or materials available for just grammar, spelling, etc?
Also, I am interested in ALL subjects! Do you have any info on reading, math, science and social studies for third grade? I don’t want to go to TPT and then find out there’s a master class happening! 😂
Not So Wimpy Teacher
I’m excited you will be joining me for the Masterclass and the grammar mini-course! Currently, these are the courses I offer. I’ve written a blog about all the resources a 3rd grade teacher needs that you might find helpful. https://notsowimpyteacher.com/2020/11/resources-every-3rd-grade-teacher-needs.html