Welcome back to The Not So Wimpy Teacher Podcast! This episode is different from what you are used to — I’m popping in to invite you to something super special! I’ve been waiting a WHOLE YEAR for this moment!
Let me start by asking you a question: Do your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students struggle with writing?
Don’t feel bad, most students struggle with writing. The good news is that implementing a simple yet effective writing workshop can totally change the game. By the end of your writing workshop, students will be begging you for more writing time!
In this episode I talk about:
- The Masterclass that has helped over 3,000 teachers flip the script on teaching writing
- The practical, actionable, and fun strategies that fill the Not So Wimpy Masterclass
- How we’re specializing in 2nd-5th grades to make writing fun and effective for teachers AND students
- How you can earn a 10-Hour Professional Development Certificate
The Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass will walk you through how to become a successful writing teacher who inspires students and transforms them into powerful writers.
My team has a collective of 35 years of education experience, and we’ve put everything we know into this course to help you succeed.
Want to know some of the key elements this Masterclass includes?
- TONS of videos to help you learn to teach different procedures.
- An actionable course workbook, rubrics, and printables to make your life easier!
- A 10-Hour Professional Development Certificate
- 4 Incredible Bonuses: A members-only Facebook Group, Weekly Live Q&A with me, a Bonus Module for Video Writing Skills, and a Lesson Demonstration Video.
Join the thousands of teachers who are loving the Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass today!
or visit: www.notsowimpyteacher.com/Masterclass
Want more Not So Wimpy Teacher tips and tricks? Find tons of resources on our website at www.notsowimpyteacher.com and follow me on Instagram @notsowimpyteacher where I share daily!