Welcome back to The Not So Wimpy Teacher Podcast! I am back this week with a new exciting episode. We had a Facebook live party this week and I invited some Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass Alumni to share their stories.
In today’s episode we’re going to meet Dixie, BJ and Karen, and they’re sharing how they felt before and after the Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass last year.
We’re going to dive in to see what they’re teaching their students now and how excited they are for you to have the opportunity to take this class now. We might even have a surprise if you listen until the end! We want to support teachers and help them prepare for the unknown year in teaching ahead.
- Live conversations with Masterclass Alumni
- Dixie’s growth journey as a writing teacher
- BJ’s story of going from overwhelmed & overworked to getting her weekends back
- Karen’s experience of turning non-user-friendly curriculum into simple & effective teaching
- Favorite writing teacher tips Alumni are using today
- Surprise announcement!!
Registration closes on July 2nd, so make sure you sign up! Don’t miss it or you’ll have to wait until next year! Join the thousands of teachers who are loving the Not So Wimpy Masterclass today! www.notsowimpyteacher.com/Masterclass
Want more Not So Wimpy Teacher tips and tricks? Find tons of resources on our website at www.notsowimpyteacher.com and follow me on Instagram @notsowimpyteacher where I share daily!
Head to Apple Podcasts to leave a review.