More about this resource
Make daily assessment simple and quick with this massive bundle of exit tickets that covers an entire year of fourth grade math standards. The exit tickets focus on specific math skills, making them simple to review. They are a quick way to check for understanding and plan future instruction and small group lessons.
This exit ticket resource includes 152 exit tickets covering the following topics: place value, addition and subtraction, multiplication, division, comparing fractions, operations with fractions, fractions and decimals, geometry, and measurement and data.
These exit tickets are also included in our money-saving Fourth Grade Math Curriculum. The Math Curriculum Bundle includes ALL 152 exit tickets (as well as lesson plans, small group lessons, anchor charts, printables, assessments, practice and homework pages, task cards, and more). Each individual unit also includes topic-specific exit tickets. If you’ve already purchased the fourth grade math curriculum you already have these exit tickets.
Each exit ticket assesses the key learning goal from the lesson. Students can complete these assignments in 3 minutes and you can review their answers at a glance. This process saves valuable class time and ensures that you have the data you need to meet student needs.
Exit tickets are simple to use. Simply print and present this no-prep assessment. Exit tickets come 2 to a page to save paper (the same exit ticket appears twice on one page. *There is 1 exit ticket that is a single full page).
- 152 math exit tickets
- At a glance sheets showing which math skills are assessed on each ticket
- Answer key
- Teacher directions
- A recording sheet for each skill set to monitor use of exit tickets and student scores.
- Place Value, Addition & Subtraction (18 exit tickets)
- Multiplication (25 exit tickets)
- Division (20 exit tickets))
- Comparing Fractions (14)
- Operations with Fractions (25 tickets)
- Fractions & Decimals (14 tickets)
- Geometry (19 tickets)
- Measurement & Data (17 tickets)
❤️❤️Why You’ll Love It:❤️❤️
- Quick formative assessment makes it simple to plan more effective future
- Super easy to prep.
- Only takes 3 minutes of class time.
How to use this resource:
There are a variety of ways to use this resource in the classroom:
- Use daily or weekly at the end of the class to assess students’ understanding of a just-taught skill.
- Assign to students to complete individually.
- Remind students that exit tickets are not a test or a quiz but a quick check for understanding.
- Have students hand you their exit ticket as they are lining up and review each one immediately.
- Use at the beginning of the following class period to see how much students retained and understand from the previous lesson.
- Alternatively, you can use these exit tickets as a preview of new material to see what students already know about a new topic.
- Use the data from exit tickets to plan future instruction and prepare small group lesson plans.
- Review exit tickets in small groups to correct misunderstandings.
Time to Complete:
Exit tickets should take about 3 minutes to complete. If students need longer than that, they don’t understand the material.
These exit tickets are also included in our Fourth Grade Math Curriculum.