Sixty-plus-hour workweeks. Spending your own paycheck on classroom supplies. Endless standardized tests that try to dictate what and how you teach.
If you’re at your breaking point, know that you’re not alone. But also know that you can stop drowning in to-dos and love teaching again.
Get ready to join thousands of teachers who have transformed their relationship with work using the powerful tools in this book, including how to:
- Ditch your to-do list while increasing productivity and completing the tasks that matter most
- Establish boundaries with parents and administrators
- Spend less time lesson planning and grading and still have engaging lessons that meet your students’ needs
- Reorganize and reinvent your small groups and centers to cut down on the chaos and increase differentiation
- Actually use your prep time…for prep
- Define what really matters to you!
How to Love Teaching Again is so much more than a pep talk for teachers. With action steps, funny stories, and truth bombs from real-life teachers in every chapter, this book will help you improve the lives of students while also improving your own.
Are you ready to fall in love with teaching again?